Friday, January 1, 2016

No Moment in Life is Insignificant

     Sometimes the only way up is down. Sometimes you must tear yourself down to build yourself up. Sometimes the only way to appreciate something is to lose it. Sometimes the only way to enjoy your life is to be thrown into another person's shoes. Sometimes the only way to be glad for yourself is to destroy everything you know.

     Be glad you are at least alive. There is always someone in a worse situation than you can possibly be in. Be thankful for everything in your life; anything can be turned to benefit you if you look at it in the right perspective. If all you do is search for darkness, you will never find the light.

     I lost someone dear to me a few months ago, and I have just now decided to write about it. It hurts to look back and realize I can never see or speak to this person again. I am trying to move forward and stay motivated, but it is harsh realizing my mistakes.

     Do not let a single moment seem insignificant to you, even the bad times. I have grown as a person and hope to inspire others to grow the same way. Without pain, there is no pleasure. We must learn from our mistakes to make the future a better one for those around us, and for those who come after us.

I would like to hear about your struggles, and how you pushed past them. I wish to seek the light in all situations and would appreciate your support in this dark time. Thank you for reading.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your lost. When your brother had his wreck on October 29, 2014, I was in the deepest valley of my life. Not knowing if he would live and if he did survived, how would he be physically & mentally. Then Paw Paw died 2 weeks after the wreck. That was hard too. I had no time to grieve because of Zach's condition. The only way I survived was to take one day at a time. The 3 months we were in three hospitals was a lot of up and downs. Then the next 8 months or so were hard too. Even though we still have challenges, we made it through Zach's crisis with a lot of prayers from family and friends. Now I have an additional challenge with Maw Maw. Her Alziehmer's gets worse everyday. All we can do is take one day at a time. Throughout life we all are faced with up and downs, some worse than others. All we can do is pray, look to our Lord, put our heads up and keep going. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again we have lost someone close to us. It’s hard knowing we will not be able to physically speak, see, or hold her hand. However, Realize she is in a pain free paradise with her Lord and the Man she loved so Dearly. Be assured that if you know the Lord, you will be able to do those things with them when you reach your Heaven Home. I can not wait to wrap my arms around my Momma & Dad to tell them how much I’ve missed them, and I love them so dearly. Throughout life we all have been faced with a lot of ups and downs. It seems the weight of my downs have tipped over the scales. It’s hard to see the light when all you see is the darkness around every corner. It appears the tunnel gets longer & longer until you wonder if there truly is an end. The one thing holding me together is My Heavenly Father. I Pray & have Faith that He will help me take each day, one step at a time. By knowing this, I know the end will Eventually come one day, but according to His Time & His plan.

    ReplyDelete